What we collect
We will not collect any personal information that is not voluntarily supplied by you. We will not collect any personal information when you are browsing the website. You may be asked to provide your personal information to take certain actions. You are not required to provide the personal information that we request, but, if you chose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any inquiries you may have. We may collect a variety of information, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, demographic information, credit card information and other information that is necessary to complete that action.
What we do with the information we gather
The personal information we collect helps us understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We may use your personal information for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We will use your personal information to provide the services you request and process your transactions.
- We may use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising.
- We may periodically contact you via your email address to tell you about new products or services, solicit feedback, or send you special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting. If we decide to provide email offers, you will have the opportunity to opt-out of any emails by contacting us.
- From time to time, we may also use your personal information to contact you for market research purposes. We may also use personal information to compile aggregated demographic information for market research, data trending, or similar uses. The aggregated information and studies will not be linked to any personally identifiable information.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
- We will never sell or disclose your personal information.
The security of your personal information is of utmost concern to The Rupert Dunklau Foundation. We exercise great care in providing secure transmission of your personal information, and we take commercially reasonable steps to maintain the security of this information. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
We use website browser software tools such as cookies and web server logs to gather information about your browsing activities, in order to constantly improve our website and make your visit to the website more enjoyable. This information assists us to design and arrange our web pages in the most user-friendly manner and to continually improve our website to better meet the needs of our users and prospective users. Cookies help us collect important business and technical statistics. The information in the cookies lets us trace the paths followed by users to our website as they move from one page to another. Web server logs allow us to count how many people visit our website and evaluate our website's visitor capacity. We do not use these technologies to capture any personal information about you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
We may share your personal information when we believe disclosure is required by law and when we believe that the disclosure of your personal information is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
Your ability to edit and delete your information
You may request the information you supply to us be edited or deleted by contacting us.